Technical specifications LR16B
- Bass system stackable and flyable with LR16 or in separate arrays
- Double-tuned band-pass design with high efficiency
- Neodymium 15” drivers for excellent performance-to-weight ratio
- 46Hz. – 200Hz (+/- 3dB)
- SPL program/peak (nom.) 132dB / 137dB
- Signal Integrity Sensing™ pre-wired
- Durotect™ scratch-resistant coating
The LR16Bass is a double-tuned band-pass bass system, for both permanent and portable applications. Featuring double 15” long excursion woofers with Neodymium magnet structures, the LR16Bass delivers high quality, high output bass response from a compact and weight efficient package. The special band-pass configuration offers LR16-matched bass response in full-space (flown) and increased efficiency in half-space (stacked) applications. The easy and accurate flying system, makes the system quick to set-up in combination with the LR16 line-array module.
The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete cable/connector compensation between the LR16Bass and ALC. The LR16Bass is designed as high-efficient bass extension of the LR16, used in multiples depending on the array-length and low frequency requirements.
For full system performance, we recommend using the LR16Bass in combination with an ALC2 or ALC4 amplifier/controller. Driven by the ALC, the LR16Bass delivers maximum sound quality and output power with dedicated and inaudible (power and excursion!) protection (SDP circuit).
download technical specifications