20. Maj, 2010
Buy Mytek 8X192 AD/DA and get through June 30, 2010 FREE Protools® HD Card ( 699€ value!!! ) več...
24. Marec, 2010
Eighteen months ago, DPA Microphones unveiled its brand new 4099 clip mic range, which has proved to be a success with musicians worldwide. The range has now been expanded with two new additions: the 4099B and 4099C, with mounting accessories designed specifically for bass and cello respectively. več...
17. Marec, 2010
Napredne tehnološke rešitve, natančen odziv na hitre zvočne tranziente, linearen in v ekstremih razširjen frekvenčni obseg, neutrudljivo poslušanje pri visoki glasnosti ter koherentna zvočna slika pri zelo nizkih jakostih; to so samo nekatere od dobrot, s katerimi so nam postregli francoski mojstri. več...
Alcons VR12i & VR12M
VR12i without handles and stand mount adapter, VR12M with “mirrored” baffle, for floor monitor use
Technical specifications VR12
The VR series offers utmost sound reproduction with flexible and efficient handling at lowest depreciation costs. The reason for that? After reading further you'll be convinced the VR12 is more than just a regular "12" with HF-driver" box….
- RBN601 pro-ribbon HF driver with exceptional intelligibility and high SPL output
- Absolute maximum attainable "gain-before-feedback"
- SIS pre-wired for very high damping and further reduced distortion (with ALC)
- Extended headroom/SPL and protection in combination with SDP modules (with ALC) - Asymmetric enclosure provides maximum mounting flexibility
- Stand mount adapter, Omnimount™ and fixed flying points, bracket (option)
- Passive filtering for easy operation and economical powering
- Durotect™ scratch-resistant coating
The VR12 is a 2-way compact multi-purpose loudspeaker, for both portable and permanent applications. Featuring the RBN601 ribbon driver (patents pending), the VR12 is ideal for applications where high output, high quality reinforcement is needed. The system includes dedicated filtering, but system equalizing is done remotely (electronically) fully utilizing the individual speaker components’ power capacity.
This results in dramatically increased headroom SPL. The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete cable/ connector compensation between VR12 and ALC. The asymmetrical enclosure design provides for very flexible mounting (ceiling, wall) and usage. Typical applications for the VR12 include main system for theatre, A/V, PA, as well as high power stage monitoring. In applications where extended bass response is required, the VR12 can be combined with a pressure-bass or deep-sub system.
For full system performance, we recommend using the VR12 in combination with an ALC2 (or ALC4) amplifier/controller. Driven by the ALC, the VR12 delivers maximum sound quality with a 4dB increased headroom from 800Hz., under dedicated equalisation and inaudible (power and excursion) protection (SDP circuit).
16 Reasons why VR8 stands out from the crowd
1. HiFi sound at concert SPL!: The RBN601 pro-ribbon driver has up to 90% less distortion than any conventional mid/high transducer (@ same SPL), because of the lack of a compression chamber and the light weight diaphragm (with integrated voice-coil).
2. Absolute maximum "gain-before-feedback": The light weight of the moving-mass offers an unprecedented fast transient response. In combination with the flat frequency response of the RBN601 driver, this caters for the absolute maximum "gain-before-feedback".
3. Perfect speech-intelligibility: The fast transient response + the lack of compression "threshold" (the level under which the compression driver doesn't make enough compression to have actual HF output) brings perfect intelligibility and tonal balance at lowest as well as highest SPL's.
4. No listening fatigue: Another benefit of the superb transient response and the lack of "time-smear" (a result of the slow moving mass/diaphragm at high frequencies) is the lack of listening fatigue, even after prolonged listening hours.
5. True 90 degree dispersion: The RBN601 features Alcons' patent-pending "Real-90" dispersion in the horizontal plane. The Alcons ribbon drivers with "Real-90" are the only pro-ribbon drivers offering 90° dispersion up to and beyond 20kHz. (others up to 9kHz. max.)
6. Digital dynamics: The extreme RBN601 power handling of 1000W (for 200Ms, which is 10 times the industry standard!), together with the ultra-low power compression (resulting from the patent-pending heat management + the direct air contact of the voice-coil) brings unsurpassed dynamic response.
Note; In practice, the "fragile-presumed" ribbon diaphragm seems to be much stronger than a compression driver diaphragm, as a result from the light weight moving mass; The compression driver starts to break-up at 8kHz. because the mass can't follow the speed. With "clarity" frequencies around 16kHz (= twice the problem speed) often boosted more than 3dB (= double the power), the ribbon driver handles this without failure, contrary to compression drivers (break-up is most common reason for compr.diaphragm blow-up).
7. "Inaudible waveguide": The RBN601 is mounted on the unique HempHorn™, made of a new combination of composite materials with natural hemp fiber structures. Contrary to the traditional glass fiber horns, the HempHorn™ features the same stiffness, but is characterized with a much higher internal damping (at same weight).
8. Very clean signal path: As a result of the flat impedance of the RBN601, no impedance correction is needed in the crossover. This allows simpler filter designs, placing fewer parts/obstructions in the signal path, thus offering improved clarity and accuracy of the sound. The "Current-to-light" driver protection, inaudibly protects the drivers for input overload.
9. Truly accurate mid and bass response: The VR12 is SIS pre-wired for SIS (Signal Integrity Sensing) circuit; In combination with the ALC controller amplifier, cable/connector influences are completely compensated for (with damping factor of 10.000).
10. Maximum and reliable performance: The front-accessible SDP processing module in the ALC changes the stereo amp into a dedicated powered controller of the VR12, offering dedicated excursion protection, system -eq, filtering and power control, for maximum component performance.
11. Full-range system: With "step-down" cabinet tuning, the accuracy of a 12" mid-bass driver and the wide response of the RBN601 (starting at 1200Hz), the VR12 offers broadband-response starting at 60Hz up to 20kHz. (50Hz. -10dB) with only two components. Without electronic compensation!
12. Extended headroom: With system equalizing done by the SDP circuit of the ALC controller-amp (instead of by the passive crossover), the VR12 delivers up to 4dB more system headroom, starting at 800Hz. It's combining passive-filter amplifier-efficient powering with active-filter component-efficiency output.
13. Versatile system: The multi-angle enclosure (with 37 degree and 45 degree angles) makes the VR12 a truly versatile SR system, that can be used as stand-alone SR system, FOH top cabinet (with bass system) or floor monitor. A clever investment!
14. Maximum mounting flexibility: The mounting options extend the versatility of the VR12 even further; The 90-degree revolvable waveguide offers dispersion patterns of 90° x 40° or 40° x 90°. This enables focusing the sound regardless of cabinet orientation.
15. Complete mounting hardware: The VR12 is fitted with multiple mounting points; 6-position fly-track, a tilt point (single-stud) and stand mount + 9 T-nuts for shoulder eyebolt mounting. Omnimount™ and Multimount™ preparation on request.
16. Durotect™ cabinet coating: The VR12 cabinet is finished with an impact-resistant and weatherproof 2-component polyurea coating. This special coating stays flexible and thus offers a much better scratch-insensitivity/visibility than the generally used polyurethane (solid) coatings.
17. Road/roady-proof construction: Rigid (Russian birch) cabinet construction with tongue-and-groove panel joints; Double baffle boards; Powder-coated custom-stamped steel grill, backed by (splash) water-resistant foam; Bolt-and-nut mounted drivers and grill; and….a limited 6-year warranty.
download technical specifications
Če želite sprejemati obvestila o novostih vpišite vaš e-mail: