Mytek Private Q2 System
Brand: Mytek Digital
Private Q2 12 channel headphone distribution system consists of a distribution/power supply rack, several satellite mixing stations and appropriate amount of snap-on DL-DL cables. Mixing stations mount easily on a mic or music stand and deliver 2x30 Watts of very loud and clear Class A sound. They give musicians comfort and the engineer peace of mind. Private Q2 is a self-contained system- no power amps or extra cabling is required. System is fully portable and can be easily setup in any tracking as well as living room. Here are two typical configurations of the PQ2 system.
- Freedom of individual (12 channel) mixes for each musician. They play better.
- Loud and clear Class A sound. (30 Watts p/channel unachievable by any other system)
- Ease of use (5 mins to set up with snap-on multiwire cables, mic stand mountable)
- Private Q2 frees up console's Aux sends
- High reliability
- Numerous ergonomical and operational advantages- Private Q2 is a workhorse!
- Floating configuration refers to rental and portable systems. Permanent installation is usually what works best for a permanent tracking studio.
- Zero latency, all analog
- Loud and clear
- Built to last
- Simple enough for any user
- 12 balanced analog +4dBu channels (8 mono with pan, 2 stereo)
- Analog, zero latency mixer
- Minimal, high quality signal path
- Master tone control
- Simple operation easily accessible by any musician
- Loud, 30W per channel Hi-Fi headphone amplier with +-25V output voltage swing
- Each box is capable of driving up to 10 pairs of headphones in parallel or small speakers
- 16 mixing stations per distribution rack, expandable with additional racks
- 3 headphone jacks per mixing station
- 2 XLR stereo line level outputs for stage monitoring
- Standard 20ft or custom length cables, long cables up to 200ft possible
Polja označena z * so obvezna!