BAE 1073 DMP
DMP is a desktop version of the 1073MP. It shares a similar preamp and the same Carnhill (St Ives) transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
- Built in PSU for extra portability.
- DI in and DI through.
- 48v for phantom power.
- Solid steel chassis.
- Same hand-wired modular design that BAE is known for.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- Mic Pre Input Impedance: ?1200 ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ?150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600?
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain Voltage: 0 to 33.4 Volts
- Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight: 7.3 LBS / 3.31 KG
- Dimensions (Inches): 5.3W x 4L x 11D
Polja označena z * so obvezna!