Coleman Audio QS8
Brand: Coleman Audio
The QS8 is a control room monitor, a communications module, a cue mixer and a summing box all in a one unit. As a control room monitor the QS8 has a passive signal path, stepped attenuator and alternate speaker outputs.
Both the stereo cue input and the stereo Aux 3 input have their own level control and combine to make the cue mix. Aux 3 eliminates the latency issue by feeding the input signal back to the headphone mix. The talkback mic with it's own level control allows easy communication with the artist. The QS8 also sums four stereo inputs to a balanced stereo output that can be recorded as a DAW mix track.
- Passive signal path for monitoring
- Stepped attenuator tracks to .05db
- Alternate speaker outputs
- Talkback mic and remote switching available
- Cue mix eliminates latency issues
- Sums four stereo inputs to a stereo output
- All inputs and outputs are balanced
Polja označena z * so obvezna!