Mytek Digital Stereo192 ADC
Brand: Mytek Digital
Stereo192 ADC is a two channel hi-end Analog to Digital converter for recording and mastering applications. The main feature of this converter is its outstanding sound quality which makes it suitable for the most demanding projects when preserving the original signal quality is a required.
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz internal sampling frequencies
- Ext. wordclock sync 25-100kHz or 256x Superclock(tm)
- 123dB Dynamic Range
- 24 bit resolution
- 115/230VAC or Battery Power operation
- Precision 10 turn-trimpots or input gain knob switchable on front panel
- Wordclock output can be used as a hi-end house clock.
The main differences between Stereo192ADC and Stereo96ADC are:
- up to 192k operation (for playback at 192k check Stereo96DAC or 8X192 ADDA)
- ability to work on Battery Power
- ultra hi-end audiophile grade front end featuring large solid state capacitors (instead of electrolytics)
- Trimpots/knob switchable on front panel
- No 16/20 bit output (only 24)
- Conversion: Linear, 128x oversampling at 44.1/48kHz; 64x oversampling at 88.2/96/176.4/192k
- Resolution: 24 bit
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz or wordclock 25-200kHz
- Dynamic Range: 123dB A-weighted, 120dB Total
- THD+Noise: -107dB (<0.0005%)
- Internal clock jitter: <10picoseconds
- Analog Inputs: +4dBm balanced or unbalanced, 10kOhm
- Digital outputs: Hi-speed (25-200kHz) AES/EBU and SPDIF
- External Sync.: Wordclock in and out. or 256x Superclock; Wordlock Out used as house clock: 15 LS TTL loads max. Can be terminated.
- Power: 100/115V-220/240V 50/60Hz switchable or 7-12V External Battery
- Dimensions: 1/3 rack space wide x 1U high x 8” deep (5.5”x 1.6”x 8”)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
Polja označena z * so obvezna!