Neutrik > Neutrik NL4MP
4 pole chassis connector. D-size flange.
- Rated current/contact: 30 A rms continous, 40 A rms 1 min.
- Dielectric strength: 4kV peak
- Rated voltage: 250 V ac
- Contact resistance: = 3 m (= 10 m for NL4MD-H) after 5000 insertion-withdrawal operations
- Insulation resistance:
- initial: > 2 G
- after damp heat test: > 1 G
- Inrush/outrush current capability (12 V source): 300/30 A/200 ms
- Creepage distance: a ccording to IEC 664-1
MechanicalChassis: flat tabs for FASTON 0.187" x 0.02" (4.8 mm x 0.5 mm) or PCB-version with pins 1.6 mm x 0.5 mm (FASTON is a trademark of AMP Inc.)
Solderability complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Female: CuZn39Pb3
- Male: CuSn8, 4 µm Ag plated
- Housing: PA 6 30% GR
- Metal insert: Ck67
- Temperature range: -30°C to +80°C
- Flammability: UL94HB
- Stereo ("HIFI"): one NL4MP socket left channel pins 1+/1- right channel pins 2+/2-
- Power ("PA) Standard: three NL4MP sockets "A" socket: left channel pins 1+/1- "B" socket: right channel pins 1+/1-
- Bridged mono: "M" socket: left channel pins 1+/1- right channel pins 2+/2-
- BI-Amp: o ne NL4MP socket low frequency pins 1+/1- high frequency pins 2+/2-
- Stereo ("HIFI"): NL4FC on amplifier end, four conductor cable splits into two pairs with NL4FC on each end
- Power ("PA) Standard: a two-conductor cable for each channel with NL4FC on both ends
- Bridged mono: a special two-conductor cable, on both ends wired to pin 1+/2+ of NL4FC
- BI-Amp: a four-conductor cable on both ends wired to pins 1+/1-, 2+/2- of NL4FC
- Stereo ("HIFI"): one NL4MP per speaker left speaker pins 1+/1- right speaker pins 2+/2-
- Power ("PA) Standard: NL4MP pin 1+ to speaker coil "+" NL4MP pins 1- and 2+ to speaker coil "-"
- Bridged mono: NL4MP pin 1+ to speaker coil "+" NL4MP pins 1- and 2+ to speaker coil "-"
- BI-Amp: one NL4MP socket low frequency pins 1+/1- high frequency pins 2+/2-
- Speakon® Lockable Loudspeaker Connector / Chassis Connectors
- Extremely reliable and robust. 2,4 and 8 pole versions with `Quick Lock` system. The chassis types are fast and easy to wire with flat quick-connect terminations (e.g. Faston®). Excellent price / performance ratio. Speakon connectors are airtight for audio applications (leakage 30 cm3/s at 10 kPa differential pressure) unless otherwise stated.
Polja označena z * so obvezna!