Neutrik > Neutrik NC3MD-H
3 pole male receptacle. Insert from rear for direct to horizontal PCB-mounting.
XLR Chassis Connectors / D SeriesUnified metal shell for male and female. Insert premounted to PCB, shell to enclosure, front locked / unlocked. RF-protected. Insert is removeable from shell for ease of use: assembly (3 pin only) uses ´OD´ size flathead screwdriver (SD-1). UL recognized component.
- Number of contacts: 3
- Rated current: 6 A
- Rated voltage: 50 V ac
- Contact resistance: ? 5 m
- Insulation resistance:
- initial: > 2 G
- after damp heat test: > 1 G (IEC 68-2-30)
- Dielectric strength: 1500 V dc
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Insertion / withdrawal force: ? 20 N
- Retention method (Female versions only):
- standard: latch lock
- ´-0´ version: retention spring
- Separating force: ? 20 N
- Shell: ZnAl4Cu1, gal Ni or black Cr plating
- Insert: PA 6.6 30% GR (glass reinforced)
- Contacts: - male: CuZn39Pb3
- Contact surface: gal 2 µm Ag or gal 0.2 µm Au hard alloy over 2 µm Ni
- Latch lock & spring: CK 67 steel, treated
- Temperature range: -30° C to + 80° C
- Flammability: UL 94HB
- Solderability: complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Mounting holes with M3 threads: add suffix ´-M3´
- Retention spring instead of latch: add suffix ´-0´
- Optional at all horizontal PCB versions of D-Series: With e.g. PLASTITE®* screw (or any other 2.5 mm plastic screw) PCB fastening from the bottom.
Polja označena z * so obvezna!