Brauner Microphones Phanthera V
Brand: Brauner Microphones
The Phanthera V impresses with the same qualities as its cardioid only counterpart, bringing along a lively and intense sound quality and highlighting the sonic aspects of the source material in a subtle manner. In addition to the cardioid directivity, it also allows to record in omni or bidirectional mode with a simple switch and thus adapting it to different recording situations. Using the omnidirectional characteristics, ambience as well as soloists or even big orchestras are captured true-to-life because the sonic environment is also authentically reproduced.
For simultaneous stereo recording with a second microphone in XY or MS configuration bidirectional characteristics are available. An additional switchable attenuator reduces the output level of the microphone by 10 dB, providing further valuable dynamic range where necessary. This makes the Phanthera V a versatile professional tool for almost every recording situation.
- Equivalent Noise: < 11 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to Noise: > 83 dB (1 Pa/1 kHz - Cardioid)
- Sensitivity: 33 mV / Pa-Cardioid
- Pattern: Omni, Cardioid, Figure Eight
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 142 dB SPL @ 0,3 % THD
- Power Supply: 48 V phantom power
Polja označena z * so obvezna!