- Complete API input strip with bussing
- API 2520 Op-Amp
- API 212L Mic Preamp, 225L Compressor
- Re-issue of the famed 550A EQ
- Four Aux sends, Pre or Post fader assignable
- Four busses
- Stereo bus with internal rotary fader
- Solo, SIP, Mute, Insert, Polarity, and Compressor Link
- Complete patching facilities on rear panel
- External fader jack
- Three 7 segment LED VU displays
- Output clips at +30 dBm
The API 7600 Input Module offers studios of all sizes a whole new range of options without sacrificing quality. The 7600 strip forms the basis of a build-as-you-need-it, high quality recording console. It is the perfect choice for project studios who want high performance console sound, but have limited channel needs or budget constraints, and professional studios that want to add more channels to their existing desk through the addition of a side car.
The API 7600 fits into one rack space unit and it includes a genuine API mic pre, a compressor and a real 550A EQ right out of the glory days of rock 'n roll. The 7600 mic pre is the same 212L mic pre used in the Legacy Consoles. The EQ is an exact re-issue of the famed 550A, offering 3 bands of EQ with 7 frequency choices per band. The compressor is the 225L, the same one found in the all-discrete Legacy Console currently in production.
The 7600 comes complete with an internal power supply, and is the basis for building a 4, 8, or 16 channel professional sounding API console.