Avalon > Avalon AD2077
The AD2077 mastering equalizer is an ultraistic design optimizing absolute signal integrity. Design features include 100% discrete pure class A signal amplifiers, state-of-the-art passive and active filter topologies and a DC coupled minimalist signal path. These unique designs offer the professional mastering engineer alternate tone selections in both filter domains while delivering the highest resolution and wide dynamic range with very low noise. Custom gold rotary switches give accuracy in 0.5dB, 1dB and 2dB steps. 104 switched frequencies per channel with X I0 range selectors provide frequency selections from 12Hz to 25kHz at 1/4 octave intervals. The Avalon AD2077 mastering equalizer is the most musically transparent analog EQ available today!
- Pure Class A, 100% discrete design
- Smooth musical detail and sonic excellence
- Minimum audio signal path
- Dual mono, fully switched controls
- Transparent active and passive filter design
- Very low noise -94dB
- High headroom +30dB
- Fully balanced inputs and outputs
- DC coupled, no transformers in audio path
- 104 switched frequencies per channel
- Mid bands use X10 frequency for extended range
- Wide bandwidth -3dB 1Hz to 450kHz
- Low distortion less than 0.5% THD and IMD
- Switched range control 0.5dB, 1dB and 2dB steps
- All signal routing with sealed silver relays
- 100% discrete power supplies for audio path
- External 150W toroidal power supply
SONIC EXCELLENCEThe Avalon AD2077 Pure Class A mastering equalizer is the most advanced, low noise, fully switched parametric equalizer available today. Designed for absolute signal integrity and musical performance, the AD2077 combines the best active and passive filter topologies for sonic excellence unequaled by lesser designs. The AD2077 is the perfect solution for two buss music-program equalization and ultra-high performance analog mastering applications. Features include state-of-the-art, balanced 100% discrete, Pure Class A signal amplifiers, practical user features and rugged hardware designed to deliver true high performance audio for many years.
PASSIVE-ACTIVE FILTER DESIGNAvalon equalizers feature the unique combination of both active and passive EQ filters. This special combination enables the AD2077 to deliver high speed transient detail at the operational extremes of real-world equalization demands. The passive high and low bands offer alternate musical tone range to the full function active parametric mid bands. Passive equalizers have long been a favorite with music lovers around the world . . . full bodied, powerful (up to +/-20dB, 40dB range !) and sweet frequency selections are the benefits of the passive high-low EQ bands. The full bandwidth twin mid bands provide switched frequency selection (X10 frequency multipliers for very wide range), switched Q (width) and amplitude control.
MINIMUM SIGNAL PATH DESIGNAvalon's true symmetry design offers high-voltage, large headroom, extended bandwidth and very low noise. The use of 100% discrete, Pure Class A signal amplifiers give the serious mastering engineer unlimited sonic character and a natural harmonic detail that enhances the program material and becomes one with
the music itself.
- Circuit Topology: High-voltage 100% discrete, balanced and symmetrical Class A Unity gain
- Output Gain Range: Unity Gain
- Maximum Input Level: +30dB balanced XLR pin 2 hot
- Maximum Output Level: +32dB balanced 600 ohms, DC coupled, high-current discrete Class A
- Input / Output Type: XLR type, pin 2 hot balanced
- Noise 20kHz Unweighted: -94dB (EQ in)
- Distortion THD, IMD: 0.5% (typical 0.05% at +6dB 1kHz)
- Frequency Response -3dB: 1Hz to 450kHz (input band limited)
- Equalizer Type: Passive high and low bands plus two fully parametric mid bands
- Bypass: Hard-wire relay bypass for equalizer L-R in-out plus silent opto switch for seamless stereo bypass.
- Low Band F1: Passive, switched amplitude to -20dB to +20dB in 0.5dB, 1dB or 2dB steps
- F1 Frequency Range: shelf or peak-dip curve, switched 18, 25, 30, 50, 72, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400Hz
- Mid Band F2: Active, switched amplitude to -10dB to +10dB in 0.5dB or 1dB steps
- F2 Frequency Range: Switched 12, 15, 18, 21, 25, 30, 36, 42, 50, 60, 70, 84, 100, 120, 140, 170, 200, 240, 280, 340, 400Hz, (x10) 120, 150, 180, 210, 250, 300, 360, 420, 500, 600, 700, 840, 1k, 1k2, 1k4, 1k7, 2k, 2k4, 2k8, 3k4, 4kHz Q (width) switched 5 positions 6, 9, 12, 15, 18dB per octave
- Mid Band F3: Active, switched amplitude to -10dB to +10dB in 0.5dB or 1dB steps
- F3 Frequency Range: Switched 140, 160, 180, 210, 250, 300, 350, 420, 500, 600, 700, 840, 1k, 1k2, 1k4, 1k5, 1k6, 1k8, 2k, 2k2, 2k4, (x10) 1k4, 1k6, 1k8, 2k1, 2k5, 3k, 3k5, 4k2, 5k, 6k, 7k, 8k4, 10k, 12k, 14k, 15k, 16k, 18k, 20k, 22k, 24kHz Q (width) switched 5 positions 6, 9, 12, 15, 18dB per octave
- High Band F4: Passive, switched amplitude to -20dB to +20dB in 0.5dB, 1dB or 2dB steps,
- F4 Frequency Range: shelf or peak-dip curve, switched 3k, 4k, 6k, 8k, 10k, 12k, 15k, 17k, 20k, 25kHz
- AC-DC Power: External AC supply, 150w toroidal transformer, 4 pin cable 90v ac isolated
- (B2T Power Supply Included): 100-240v selectable 50/60Hz, 150w max
- Dimensions: 19 x 7 x 15 in (482 x 178 x 380mm)
- Shipping weight: 40lbs (13.6 kg)
Polja označena z * so obvezna!